The Academic Support Center offers free tutoring services for a variety of subjects, including:
• Electronics Technology
The Academic Support Center also provides resource materials; individualized study skills instruction; and small group workshops and/or individual instruction in learning skills, word processing, email, internet use and self -management skills. The Academic Support Center also provides computers and a printer for student use.
Kaua'i Community College offers free, online, on-demand tutoring, through Tutor.com, 24/7! Tutors are always available, even late at night when your instructor or tutor may not be. Stuck on a problem? Want someone to review your paper? This tutoring service is easy to use and can be accessed on any device that connects to the internet. When you sign in to Tutor.com you'll be able to:
• Connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors 24/7
• View replays and transcripts of previous sessions
• Drop off an essay for review and feedback
• Save your favorite tutors and set up tutoring appointments
• Take free practice quizzes to assess your skills
• Access tutoring help from your computer, mobile phone or tablet
For more information go to: https://www.kauai.hawaii.edu/academic-support-center.