- Kaua‘i Community College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Ste 204, Novato CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org.
The Associate Degree Career Ladder Nursing Program at University of Hawai‘i- Kaua‘i Community College located in Lihue, Hawai‘i is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). This commission may be reached by mail (ACEN, 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30326) or telephone (404-975-5000). The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Associate Degree nursing program is Continuing Accreditation. View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at http://www.acenursing.com/accreditedprograms/programsearch.htm.
- The Kaua‘i Community College Culinary Arts Program is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission. This commission may be reached by contacting Scott Taylor at (904) 484-0220 or by email at email@example.com. The last accreditation self study can be viewed by contacting the culinary program director.
- The Kaua‘i Community College Automotive Technology Program is accredited by the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Education Foundation. This commission may be reached by mail (ASE Education Foundation, 1503 Edwards Ferry Rd., N.E., Suite 401, Leesburg, VA 20176), email (info@ASEeducationFoundation.org), or telephone ( 703-669-6650). The last accreditation self study can be viewed by contacting the automotive technology program director.
- The Kaua‘i Community College Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon the recommendation of Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). The Commission may be reached by mail (Commission Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 25400 US Highway 19 North, Suite 158, Clearwater, FL 33763), telephone (727-210-2350), or online (https://www.caahep.org/). The last accreditation self study can be viewed by contacting the medical assisting program director.
- Kaua‘i Community College is an approved educational institution for education and training under the Veteran’s Educational Assistance Act (G.I. Bill), the Veterans’ Readjustment Act, and the Dependents’ Educational Act.
- This catalog provides general information about Kaua‘i Community College, its programs and services, and summarizes major policies and procedures of relevance to the student. This catalog was prepared to provide information and does not constitute a contract. The College reserves the right to, without prior notice, change or delete, supplement or otherwise amend at anytime the information, requirements, and policies contained in this catalog or other documents. The most current version of the catalog may be found on the College's website.
- The University of Hawai‘i is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.