Kaua‘i Community College is an approved educational institution for education and training under the Administration Veteran’s Educational Assistance Act (GI Bill®), and the Dependents’ Act. Information regarding eligibility, entitlement, and types of training authorized may be obtained from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Veteran Educational benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill®-Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 31: Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E)
- Chapter 33: Post-9-11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35: Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill®-Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
Learn more about GI Bill® eligibility requirements and find out if you can receive benefits by visiting https://www.va.gov/education/eligibility