This course teaches basic skills to create eye-appealing photographs for print and digital distribution. Working individually and collaboratively, students learn how to operate cameras, lights, and software applications to create and edit visually-appealing photographs. Students also create web-based Digital Portfolios to display photographs.
"B" or higher in ART 112 or "C" or higher in both ART 101 and ETRO 101.
- Define and apply design elements and principles to create visually-appealing still photographs for print and digital distribution.
- Use photographic equipment and software applications to create still photographs.
- Create a web-based, user-friendly, visually-appealing Digital Portfolio that displays photographs.
- Develop measurable objectives and gauge the effectiveness of photographs.
- Demonstrate appropriate interpersonal communication and collaborative skills.