This course teaches entry-level skills required to design and create basic graphics and illustrations for print and digital distribution. Working individually and collaboratively, students use professional development tools and applications to design and create effective graphics and illustrations. Students also create web-based Digital Portfolios to display their projects.
"B" or higher in ART 112 or "C" or higher in either ART 101 or ART 113.
- Use industry-standard tools and applications to design and create basic graphics and illustrations.
- Demonstrate appropriate interpersonal communication and collaborative skills.
- Develop measurable objectives and gauge the effectiveness of completed projects.
- Create a web-based, user-friendly, visually-appealing Digital Portfolio that displays projects.
- Define and apply design elements and principles to create basic graphics and illustrations for print and digital distribution.