Change of Major

ENTERING STUDENTS: All new, returning, and transfer students who have submitted an application but have not registered, may change their major by contacting the Counseling and Advising Office. Students who have registered must see their counselor and complete a Change of Major Form.

CURRENT STUDENTS: Current students may change their major by seeing their counselor and completing the Change of Major Form.


Student Counseling

Location: One Stop Center, 1st Floor
Phone: (808) 245-8212