Course Waivers and Substitutions

Students wishing to have a course waived or substituted in their program should go to Admissions and Records. With instructor approval, a Request for Course Waiver/Substitution Form will be completed by the student and forwarded for approval or disapproval to the instructor. The instructor will route the completed form to the Admissions and Records Office.

Admissions and Records

Location: One Stop Center, 1st Floor
Phone: (808) 245-8225