Transfer College Credits to Kaua‘i Community College


Official transcripts must be submitted directly from your college or university to Kaua‘i Community College. You are required to submit transcripts from each post-secondary institution you have attended (excluding any University of Hawaiʻi System institution). Unofficial, faxed, hand-carried, or student copies of academic documents can be used for academic advising and placement only. Official transcripts are required to receive an official transfer credit evaluation.
Mail all transcripts to the following address:

Kauai Community College
Admissions and Records Office
3-1901 Kaumuali‘i Highway
Līhu‘e, Hawai‘i 96766


Email your official scripts to:

After official acceptance to the college, you may submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Form to have your transcripts reviewed for transfer credit.  Credits will be reviewed to fulfill the program requirements for the major you select at Kauai CC.

You may be exempt from submitting transcripts if you are applying as an unclassified (non-degree seeking) student, and you do not plan to enroll in English or math courses or in courses with English or math prerequisites.

Veterans using educational benefits and eligible beneficiaries are required to provide transcripts of previous institutions and educational training. All transcripts are evaluated and credit will be granted  based on the student’s current program of study.

KCC uses the UH Course Transfer Database website as a guide to evaluate general education credits.

Admissions and Records

Location: One Stop Center, 1st Floor
Phone: (808) 245-8225