This lab course complements the human biology lecture with an emphasis on basic science concepts using the gross and microscopic anatomy and physiology of the ten systems of the human body.
Qualified for ENG 100.
Diversification: Lab (Science) — DY
Course Student Learning Outcomes (CSLOs)
- Identify the parts of a microscope and use it properly to identify histology slides.
- Describe and employ the scientific method in laboratory investigation.
- Describe/identify the planes, cavities, and gross anatomy of the human body.
- Identify on models and diagrams specific anatomical parts of the human body systems.
- Work effectively in a group to perform laboratory experiments, take measurements, and record and analyze data in a notebook.