Change of Personal Data or Address

Students may update their mailing address and telephone number through MyUH services ( or submit a completed UH Change of Student Data form to the Admissions and Records Office.

Students who need to update their permanent address must complete the UH Change of Student Data. Please note that permanent addresses cannot be updated through MyUH services.

Students requesting to change their legal name or declare a preferred first name must complete the UH Name Change form and submit the form with appropriate documentation to the Admissions and Records Office located in the One Stop Center.

Admissions and Records

Location: One Stop Center, 1st Floor
Phone: (808) 245-8225